-
September 5th, 2004, 10:40 PM
#641
Inactive Member
That may be true, but the dog won't scratch the couch.
-
September 5th, 2004, 11:24 PM
#642
HB Forum Owner
Yeah, that happens because he doesn't know it's bad, and thinks he has the right to do so (as he feels the couch is just as his as yours). After a month living with you he'll get used to what you like and what you don't, and will avoid doing it unless he feels really tempted, or he wants to take revenge because you did something he didn't like (they go directly after what they know you don't like, I've verified it). My cat would do everything we don't like (except nasty stuff, they hate it) when we were away from home for more than 10 hours (he doesn't like being alone), but that happened for about a year, then he stopped doing it, now he never ever does anything bad, he's so nice.
-
September 6th, 2004, 12:08 AM
#643
Inactive Member
That may be true, but does your cat kill muskrats?
:-p
I rest my case.
-
September 6th, 2004, 12:53 AM
#644
HB Forum Owner
-
September 6th, 2004, 01:37 AM
#645
Inactive Member
-
September 6th, 2004, 03:51 PM
#646
Senior Hostboard Member
And how many couches do you have to buy, till you're cat gets used to it? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
OWNAGE game!! I'll play it half afternoon after school! ROFL!! ^^
Edit: 17:20 in Hungary! I've managed to fight till the final boss battle!! lol
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 06, 2004 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
September 7th, 2004, 11:56 PM
#647
HB Forum Owner
-
September 8th, 2004, 12:22 AM
#648
Inactive Member
-
September 8th, 2004, 05:27 AM
#649
Senior Hostboard Member
I'm late I guess... or how does this 4chan thingy works?
-
September 8th, 2004, 11:09 AM
#650
HB Forum Owner
I'm afraid you are, they lasted less than I expected.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks